Skip to content
- Make sure you are the only person logged into the device. Works best with a fresh reboot.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen by the clock (it should look like below)
- Click on icon highlighted in yellow and the below menu will appear. If the icon is missing click on the up arrow (Circled in blue) and it will appear.
- Once you have clicked the WiFi icon you will be presented with one of the below menu’s
- You will be connected to either auhft or AintreeWiFi. Right-click on whichever one you have and select Properties
- Once the Properties tab has appeared, click Encryption Type and change the option to AES
- Click OK